Updated: Jun 24, 2020
Say hello to Chefling's new recipe categories. Here's what we are thrilled to offer you with our latest app release:
1. The Discover tab is now "Explore" and has categories based on Cuisine and Meal Type, as well as things like Quick & Easy, 5-Ingredient Recipes, and more.
2. The "Recipes based on" section (which highlights the key ingredients in your pantry) will give priority to items that expire sooner.
3. The Me tab has changed to the "Saved" tab, where your collections can still be found.
4. The "Saved" tab now has 3 new default categories - your own recipes, Chefling recipes, and recipes you import from the web.
5. The "Meal Plan" tab now allows you to sort your recipes by date in the chronological order and adds those recipes to the Scheduled section.
Even more changes will also be coming soon to the Meal Plan tab. Take a look at the latest version of Chefling and let us know what categories you want to see from your Chefling assistant next!
Do you know someone that has a special diet? Share the Chefling App with them today!
Curious about our other recent updates? Click here to learn more about what Chefling can do!